You have no items in your shopping cart
The EFX® 865 with Converging CrossRamp®
combines essential reliability and ease of use with natural, low-impact. Read more..
Design improvements ensure easy cleaning and maintenance for you, while the unique adjustable Converging CrossRamp® technology and moving arms, provide a total body workout for your athletes.
The 860 line touch screen console has a contemporary design and an excellent fitness experience to the cardio floor.
1. Handles - Moving handles allow athletes to push and pull with their upper body for a total body workout.
2. Console - The 860 Line's console has personalised display and remarkable clarity of TV and internet options via a 10" screen. With the ability to create "favourite" selections for the future, athletes can customise their training experience based on what is important to them.
3. Converging CrossRamp® - Patented converging footpad design and incline adjustments between 10 - 35 degrees, along with 20 levels of resistance, give athletes a challenging workout with a more natural stride
4. Covered ramp & rear drive housing -
Experience easy maintenance with the covered ramp and rear drive housing allowing quick access for cleaning.
5. Active Status Light™ - Alerts staff at a glance when the EFX needs maintenance or service.